Our mission is to remove complexity from research and targeting by using artificial intelligence. We would like to become the first choice technology for companies seeking to learn about and connect to their audiences. Qudo is also a SaaS platform that streamlines the entire marketing value chain and enables:
- agile effective research;
- detailed market segmentation and detailed profiling and analysis;
- data-driven marketing strategy and precise targeting outputs.
About the job
As our Product UX Designer, you'll play a key role in being responsible for the build, enhancement and evolution of an innovative data-driven and AI-powered research platform. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by researching, working with cross-functional teams to verify and validate early product thinking, and performing usability studies to iterate the team's UX solutions. This is not a pure UX Research role, though. The hybrid product UX role focuses on the UX side (60% UX / 40% Design). You'll successfully project manage your work queue, balancing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research and testing to gain a deep understanding of our users
- Define user personas, map customer journeys, design value maps to help us identify problems/opportunities
- Formulate UX hypothesis to be A/B tested within an environment you’ll design and develop
- Track performance and interpret the data to validate UX paths and improve main KPIs
- Have a clear understanding of the business drivers behind product goals, even when outside your area of expertise
- Partner with our PM to shape product roadmaps and contextualise high-level decisions and directions
- Translate concepts into appealing UI designs with a strong focus on Responsive Web Design principles
- Design user experiences through flow diagrams, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups, interactive prototypes
- Establish design guidelines and provide design spec to support implementation
- Create and maintain our library of design assets (e.g. components, layouts, flows,etc)
- Monitor product quality standards, as far as UX and UI, reviewing the final output before it’s shipped
- Facilitate discovery workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience preferably in a SaaS product environment (1 year at least)
- Experience working in lean/agile methodologies
- Experience with NLP-based services (Chatbot, Generative Ai)
- Working knowledge of industry-standard tools, such as Adobe CS, Miro, User Testing, Google Optimise, plus aptitude to learn and introduce new tools and methodologies
- Experience leading design activities on a project, presenting design concepts to stakeholders and running workshops
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with product management principles to support the design and delivery of digital products
- Ability to influence Product Strategy to develop, build and test new business opportunities
- Interest in emerging technologies to enhance the user experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Strong attention to detail in everything you do
- You’re an operator: you know how to get stuff done and manage your own time
- You’re a critical thinker. You naturally ask questions about clients and their goals. You think about how to make results easy to understand
- You believe in exceptional client service. Clients come first, and you’re committed to helping them succeed
- You can communicate clearly with a variety of people—both within the team and with clients
- You’re interested in the work we do and what your clients are trying to achieve
- Desire to work in a startup environment and an understanding of what this entails
- You are keen to learn new methods, technologies, domains, etc. We’re here to support you in all your learning efforts
- You have a proactive attitude. If you see an opportunity to improve what we do - it's up to you to make it happen
In return for this, we will offer you:
- Modern office in Shoreditch
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Hybrid role with flexible work from home (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
- Finish early on Fridays (1pm)
- Personal professional development budget
- Access to Spill (mental health support, incl. therapy)
- Company social events
- 1 day of paid volunteering leave per year
- 20 consecutive remote days of work after 1 year of service
How to apply
Please complete the following form to apply for this role. A member of our recruitment team will contact you ASAP. We are currently recruiting and interviewing and we want to move fast.
Our recruitment process consists of 3 stages:
- A first interview call to get to know you, your skills, your interests, etc. It’s the first screening to double-check that what you shared on your CV matches your real experience and skillset. It’s also the best time to explain the role and Qudo’s journey to date (approx 30 minutes).
- A second interview based on the presentation of a little exercise we’ll ask you to prepare in advance. It’s not going to be “free work”, but rather an exercise that will let us understand how you approach your work. In other words: we’re looking for methodology and mindset rather than a finalised asset (approx 1 hour)
- A “Meet The Team” final meeting where you will meet a larger group of Qudo’s employees so that you get an opportunity to ask more about Qudo’s culture and understand what it’s like to work here (30-45 minutes).
- We take care of our people; our people take care of everything else.
- We all get our hands dirty.
- We stay curious, innovative & disruptive. We invest in driving innovation.
- We are agile, results-driven & maintain a growth mindset. First, we deliver, then we excel
- We stay resilient & never give up. We aren’t discouraged by bumps in the road.
- Everyone is heard & every opinion is valued. Our flat structure is our strength
Qudo is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.